Eliminating the gap between Creativity & Commerce
VENTURE CAPITAL – INVESTMENT – PRODUCTION – PRODUCTION CONSULTATION
DISTRIBUTION – INTERACTIVE & TRADITIONAL MARKETING
Speakman Entertainment is an independent production and consulting company that develops, produces and markets quality motion pictures and television properties for global audiences.
The Speakman Entertainment Executive team has the expertise and relationships globally within the entertainment, advertising and venture capital industries to successfully produce Film and Television Projects.
Strong relationships with film, television executives, writers, directors, actors, agents and publishers have enabled Speakman Entertainment to assist in the development, production and sales of pictures, television series and movies for television.
In addition to producing our own projects, the Speakman team provides consulting services to domestic and international entertainment companies and individuals providing advice and guidance on the following creative and financial platforms:
• Provide information on current industry trends and mandates.
• Identify and acquire marketable film and television properties including screenplays, books, true life stories, original concepts and produced content.
• Prepare pitch documents, proposals, film treatments, outlines, television series bibles and reality series formats.
• Provide script and story notes and analysis.
• Pitch projects to studio & network executives and third party producers and financiers.
• Broker relationships with bankable writers, directors, actors and key creative elements.
• Broker strategic partnerships for co-production and co-finance.
• Generate Sales projections for domestic and international marketplace.
• Assess package valuations.
• Identify and assess financing scenarios that include tax incentives and soft money opportunities from the US and international marketplace.
• Sales of completed films and television content to US and international distributors and broadcasters.
• Negotiate contract points and deal memos